This Thursday: How Can We Keep The Snow In Vermont?
On Thurs., Feb. 8, head to Burton’s headquarters and sip on a local brew and find out what you can do to combat climate change.
Join Protect Our Winters, Burton Snowboards, Ben and Jerry’s and Energy Independent Vermont this Thursday evening, February 8th 5:30-7:30 at the Burton Headquarters in Burlington for a happy hour and panel discussion to dive a bit deeper into how passionate outdoor enthusiasts like you can help put a price on carbon pollution. Panelists include:
- Donna Carpenter, CEO, Burton Snowboards
- Mario Molina, Executive Director, Protect Our Winters
- Louise Lintilhac, Professional Skier and Editor, Backcountry Magazine
- Chris Miller, Activism Manager, Ben & Jerry’s
- Tom Hughes, Campaign Director, Energy Independent Vermont
Snacks and beverages provided by Zero Gravity Brewery, The Skinny Pancake and Ben & Jerry’s. Come for the beer, stay for a future of fresh pow…!
Check out the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1832083780422243/